Monday 1 September 2014

Exam Prep.... Another Theory

Previously Unposted

http://www.mediaknowall.com/as_alevel/alevkeyconcepts/alevelkeycon.php?pageID=audience



The link at the top of this post is a very well know website, that was given to me and my media class by my media teachers.

The link takes you straight to a media page that explains about the different types of audience theory , with diagrams to show how the theory works. It also explains where the theory came from and who came up with the theory.

There are other websites that give you the same information , however I found this website to be the best for me to learn from as it does have diagrams and all the information is condensed down onto just one page. From the website I have used this website to create my own revision spider diagrams.


I hope that you find this website as helpful as I did.
(unfortunately the link does not work, however if you type it into your search engine it will go to the correct page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment