Sunday 31 August 2014

Typography...Script...Typography...Script

Previously Unposted

As my media lessons have been split into focusing on coursework and my exam , these blog posts are starting to jump from one topic to another. I do apologise for this,as I am trying to update you (my audience) on what I am doing within each lesson.

This post is going to be short and sweet , as I am focusing all my attention this week on my coursework.

After deciding on a storyline for my coursework, I decided to push myself and aim to find a suitable font for my poster and DVD cover, whilst still writing up my script.


The deadline for the script (the pre-production) is closer than the deadline for the DVD Cover (post-production). However I thought that I would make things a little easier on myself by planning ahead and making sure I had all of the research I needed to create all of my coursework quickly and efficiently so that I would have time to make corrections if needed.

Taking a break from script writing, I decided to create a word document of all the fonts (Typography) that I could potentially use on my production pieces.After asking around my peers and both my media teachers I narrowed the options down to three . All 3 of these fonts I found on the website
www.dafont.com .

The reason I chose to use this site, is for the simple reason that the fonts are easy to download, there are a range of different designs to choose from , and you can even try out the font in the title that you want.

Below are the 3 fonts that I have to choose from for my production pieces. The links show my film title in the 3 fonts that I chose.

http://www.dafont.com/kiss-me-quick.font?text=Losing+Reality
http://www.dafont.com/from-me-2-you.font?text=Losing+Reality
http://www.dafont.com/alertse.font?text=Losing+Reality

No comments:

Post a Comment