Saturday 11 October 2014

BARB: Evaluation Links

Previously Unposted

Using the internet has become a very easy way for me to collect all of the information that I need. To help me write up my coursework evaluation I used a range of different websites. Some of them I have already added to previous posts. However here are a few that I have only just recently used.


The link below is a massive internet database that collects weekly and monthly viewings of all television shows. The website is called BARB and it stands for Broadcasters, Audience and Research Board. I did check with my teacher that it would be a trusted source to use within my evaluation. I was informed that this particular website is an excellent source to use because it is trusted by all examiners and gives up-to-date information. 


Hope these websites help you find the information you need :)



No comments:

Post a Comment