Sunday 19 October 2014

Genre - Mixed Signals

This is another link post (sorry), so i'm going to make this post short and sweet
 ( well try to anyway :) )

I know most of my blog posts have a link or reference to the media edusite website , however it gave me lots of information on how to classify my coursework into a genre.

When deciding on the genre I went straight into thinking about my idea. Using this method I confused myself so I went back to stage 1 in the planning process and got into researching different types of genre, to work out which ones are the best suited to my coursework idea.

The link below is a television  drama genre , however it give a list of why drama's are classed the way they are.

http://media.edusites.co.uk/article/television-drama-codes-conventions/

From using this link I decided that my idea may have drama, however it wasn't enough for my film idea to be classed in the drama genre.

Although the link didn't help me, I hope you , my readers, do find it useful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment