Wednesday 13 August 2014

COURSEWORK:The Start

Previously Unposted 

Soon after submitting my work about 'The Hobbit', just after the Christmas Holidays, my teacher gave us a  2 hour introduction into our Coursework for the year.  Within these 2 hours we were shown
* PowerPoint's with information on 
*Booklets to guide us
* Templates
* Research links for websites
* Recommended books/newspapers
 *Examples from previous students work
*Examiners reports 

As a class we were also told that as homework we should go and research some ideas we may have about our coursework. 

We were also given a basic outline of everything that was expected of us to complete and a rough idea of how long we would have to work on the coursework.

Due to the amount of information that we were given, my class were told that our next media lesson would be our first official coursework lesson, where we would get the brief for our coursework and would be given the lesson to work on our ideas we may have and to have a one-on-one conversation with the teacher so that we could agree on a coursework idea and sign it on the brief as an official coursework idea. 

I will keep this blog updated on the progress I make whilst doing my coursework. 

Please Note: I will be updating this blog with posts concerning my coursework and my exam preparation :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment