Tuesday 12 August 2014

The Hobbit: Extra Work

Previously Unposted
Hi everyone,

Following on from my post about my Christmas homework about 'The Hobbit', I decided to upload a photo of the mood board that I created to help me with the research :)

My definition of a  Mood Board is: a page/sheet (generally A4/A3 sheet of paper) filled with images (can contain some words ) that are all related to the same topic. Mood Boards can be created for anything and everything e.g. films, books, colours, make-up , superhero's etc. :)

The mood board I created consisted of images from 'The Hobbit' and 'The Lord Of The Rings'.


Due to the film being highly publicized and a highly anticipated film release, it was difficult to find images that were not posters or book covers or even images that were not related to 'The Lord Of The Rings' franchise :) .


No comments:

Post a Comment