Sunday 24 August 2014

Extra Links

Previously Unposted

After yesterday's post, I remembered that I had a a few more links that helped me with my pre-production work. 

Pre-Productions- This is the work that has to be completed before any filming can be started. This stage includes, writing scripts and storyboards for the setting of the film and the actors.  The film idea also develops more within this stage.


http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/writersroom/scripts/ripper-street-episode-1.pdf       - This link here is from the BBC website. It is the first part of the 'Ripper Street' script. I used this link because it helped me with the layout of my script and it also showed me how to introduce new characters/ settings etc. I definitely found this link to be helpful .. and I hope you (my audience) do to :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment