Wednesday 6 August 2014

My Media Studies Journey -The Beginning

Hellooo bloggers,

My name is Katy, and I started out using blogger for my Media Studies course at AS level. Having finished my 2 year A-level courses I have decided to create a brand new blog and post old and new posts onto this URL :)

I will continue to talk about my media course and the work that I produced whilst on the 2 year course :)

I will try to update weekly, but there maybe daily updates as well :)

So here goes
Wish me luck :)

Oh feel free to comment on any posts :)

Katy :)
-x-

Please Note: Some of the posts will have been previously posted on my other two blogs and others will have been previously unposted. To differentiate between the two I will state at the top of each post which one is which :)

No comments:

Post a Comment