Wednesday 6 August 2014

Oops

Previously posted on  7/11/12

Hi guys,

After looking back at my very first blog post I realised that I have missed out a few topics that  I should have mentioned before.

The other bits and pieces that I have learned about within my Media Studies are :

  • Mis-En- Scene- which is basically all the props within a scene that  
  • Camera Angles/Shots- I learnt that there are many different camera angles/shots. For example: Extreme Close-up (which is showing something in isolated detail) and Extra long shot( which is a camera shot from very far away).
  • Music- How to analyse the music within a film and how it effects the audiences reaction.
  • Technical Codes- These are : Sound, Editing, Types of Shots, Camera Movement and CGI Technology.
I have also learnt how to make a story board of a film using only 6 scenes. ( I will upload a photo of it at a later date.)

As I mentioned in my first post, this is only the introduction to Media and there is a lot more to come and I look forward to learning everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment